Technology fellows work in a designated area for 10 hours per week and participate in one hour of training each week. Course credit is available, but optional.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Resident of South Dakota;
- Completion of 32 credit hours per academic year;
- Technology interest, skills and knowledge
The deadline to submit application materials is Nov. 1 (for spring openings) andApril 1 (for fall openings).
Please prepare the following:
- Cover letter describing your interest and skills;
- Resume to include cumulative GPA, grade level and major/minor;
- Contact information for two professional references
Send application materials to:
Dr. Debra Wenzel