Technology fellows work in a designated area for 10 hours and participate in one hour of training each week. Optional course credit is available.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Resident of South Dakota;
- Completion of 32 credit hours per academic year;
- Technology interest, skills or knowledge
The application deadline is Nov. 1 for spring openings and April 1 for fall openings.
Please prepare the following:
- Cover letter describing your interest and skills;
- Resume to include cumulative GPA, grade level and major/minor;
- Contact information for two professional references
Send application to:
Dr. Debra Wenzel