- Student Guide to Financial Aid
- Federal Student Aid ID
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling
- Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- National Student Clearinghouse
- National Student Loan Data System for Students (NSLDS)
If you are a United States citizen, you have the privilege to vote for county, state, and national leaders. Each state has its own laws about who may register and vote, and the deadlines by which voters must be registered.
To register to vote as a South Dakota resident, obtain a voter registration form from the S.D. Secretary of State's Office. Once you've completed the form, print and mail it to your county auditor's office. The addresses for all South Dakota county auditors also are available on this site.
If your home state is other than South Dakota, use the national form available from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.
For South Dakota residents, the voter registration form must be received at least 15 days before the election. If you're registering to vote in a state other than South Dakota, be aware of the applicable deadlines.
Remember, you only need to do this if you haven't already registered to vote. Don't forget to exercise your constitutional rights and vote.
Calculators & Estimators