Lindberg Hall is located along south Washington Street, south of the NSU library.
Students reside on the second and third floors, with the first floor comprised of staff rooms and offices.
- Co-ed residence hall that can accommodate approximately 60 students
- Named for Dr. J. C. Lindberg, faculty member at Northern who was recognized as an outstanding scholar, poet, philosopher, teacher and founder of the South Dakota Poetry Society
- Basement includes laundry facilities, a kitchen area with a microwave, stove, refrigerator and sink area, meeting room, and a large lounge with a flat screen television. The main lobby is on the first floor, where vending is located. The second floor includes an air-conditioned, two-room lobby with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, microwave and toaster
- Each room contains a sink, bunk bed, two dressers, closets, chairs and desks
- Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for high-speed internet
Standard Lindberg Hall Room Layout