If you're studying in Northern's College of Arts and Sciences, you'll be encouraged to augment your studies with an internship - a great experience that will help you determine exactly what you'd like to do after graduation.
Your junior year is a good time to visit with a faculty member about your after-graduation options.
For information, explore the resources below, or visit the NSU Career Center.
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics
English, Linguistics, Language, and Speech Communication
- English 494: The Internship
- English 494: Internship Contract
- Internships for students in Language and Speech Communication must:
- provide substantial work and independent thinking;
- include a letter of recommendation for the supervisor upon conclusion of the internship;
- include a daily log of activities, and
- conclude with a paper synthesizing what was done during the internship and what was learned.
History, Geography, Political Science, and Sociology