What is the Student Portal?
Northern State University’s Student Portal is a central site that connects people and information. The portal is web-based and accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
The portal serves as central location to access, store and share news, information, communication and documents.
As a Northern student, use the portal as your doorway to single sign-on access to applications you use often, including:
The portal also is your source for student information and support from NSU departments and offices:
· Academics - Registrar's Office, Graduate Studies, University College (Reading and Writing centers and tutoring) and Assessment
· Campus & Community - Dining, Residence Life, Judicial Services, Safety & Security, Multicultural Affairs, Clubs & other activities, NSU Student Association
· Financial - Finance Office, Financial Aid Office and a link to current tuition & fees
· Williams Library - Services, archives, policies, exhibit requests, events, research help
· Purchasing - Instructions, rules and forms required for NSU purchases
· Student Resources: Career services, Children's Center, Counseling Center, Disability Services, Health Services, Veterans' Services and Student Success programs
· Technology: Requirements, security, support and technology fellowships
Log In and Navigate your Landing Page