Printing, Copying & Scanning
Printing & Copying
- B&W prints $.05 each for students with ID / $.10 for NSU guests
- Copies $.10 each
- Color prints are $.25/side
- Coins (including $1 coins) accepted.
- Copyright laws apply to YOU!
Guest patrons may print to the circulation desk (Library Cash) printer.
A flatbed scanner is available on the main floor. It is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and may be used by the public.
- Ensure that your wireless is turned on
- Open "Network Connections" or "Connect to Network"
- Connect to WolfCafe
- Open any web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- Click on the Guest Access button on the Cisco Clean Access authentication page
- Read the NSU IT Acceptable Use policy and select accept if you agree to the terms.
- You should now have access to the open web.
Note: Printing is unavailable on the WolfCafe network.