Online on your time. With 24/7 access to course content, you can design a study schedule that fits your work and family commitments. Still, NSU online goes beyond convenient. Consider the advantages of our program:
- Students can choose from a wide variety of courses.
- Online degree programs are taught by first-class faculty members who are accessible by phone, laptop or tablet.
- Northern offers four master’s degrees, eight bachelor’s degrees and two associate degrees online. See details below!
- Tuition is more than competitive, it’s a true bargain. Learn more
- And online students are eligible for scholarships!
Getting started with online education is as easy as submitting your application.
- Apply for Admission to Online Degree
- Non-Degree-Seeking Students - Apply Online: This form is for any student who wants to register to take classes online, at a center, or at the Huron Community Campus without applying for admission.
- Masters/Graduate Studies Application
- Returning Students - Complete and return the Readmission Form: This form is for any student who has attended one of the S.D. Board of Regents schools - has discontinued - and now wishes to re-enroll.
- State Authorization and Contact for Complaints: Non-South Dakota residents applying for admission to an NSU online degree program are asked to check the state authorization map.
Northern offers a variety of unique opportunities for students and community members to study and learn outside the United States. These opportunities are led by experienced faculty and come with the option to enroll in credit-bearing courses.
NSU serves high school students through a variety of programs: