online, off-campus and High School Dual Credit Students
Aug. 10, 2017
Jan. 2, 2018
1-3:45 p.m. CST
- Orientation Schedule and Location Details
- Livestreaming via BlackBoard Collaborate
- BlackBoard Collaborate Recording (for students who were unable to attend the live stream or face-to-face session)
- NOTE: It may take several minutes for the recording to load; if the recording does not automatically launch, you may need to click the Play button.
Huron Community Campus Students
Aug. 21, 2017
Jan. 8, 2018
5 - 6 p.m. CST
Face-to-face: Room 121, Huron Community Campus at 333 9th Ave SW, Huron, S.D.
Some textbooks may be available at Huron Community Campus.
To Access BlackBoard Collaborate
When you click on the link above your web browser should launch (you may need to copy and paste the above URL into your browser address line) and open a BlackBoard Collaborate window: "Get started with BlackBoard Collaborate Launcher."
- Choose Windows or Mac
- Click on the Download button – A download window should appear click Save File
- Locate the BlackBoard Collaborate Launcher-win.mis or –mac.mis download file
- Click the file – A BlackBoard Collaborate Launcher Setup window should appear
- Click the Next button
- Click the Install button
- Click Finish – You may have to click on the link below again to launch BlackBoard Collaborate
- BlackBoard Collaborate should launch.
- Visit the Tools menu at the top of the screen and click the Audio Setup Wizard to ensure the microphone and speakers are working properly. You can also submit written questions in the Chat section on the left side of the screen.