Northern State University provides several options to students for payment. These include:
Students can attend fee payment held each semester in the NSU Student Center. Payment must be made by the day after the census date.
Students can mail payment to the NSU Finance Office using the address listed under contact information, at left.
Students can pay their bill via e-check or credit card (American Express, Discover, or MasterCard) online through SDePay.
SDePay is an electronic billing and payment services and is accessible by logging on to WebAdvisor. Bills are posted online about three weeks before the start of each semester.
Login to WebAdvisor and SDePay: (requires a NSU assigned WebAdvisor ID & Password)
- View and print your tuition and fee statement
- Pay online by eCheck (no fee) or by credit card (Discover, Master Card or American Express) NO VISA
- Set up parents and other authorized payers to view and pay your bill
- View billing payment history
Advantages of SDePay:
- Convenient & easy
- Free eCheck service
- Saves time – no waiting in line at fee payment
- Private & secure
- Easy for parents and other authorized payers to pay tuition bills
- Online history of e-bills and e-payments
Monthly Payment Plans With SDePay
- Easy online enrollment through WebAdvisor/ SDePay and e-Cashier
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) from checking or savings
- Credit card/debit card
- 2.75% convenience fee
- MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted
- $40 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee on NSF payments
- Monthly payments processed on the 5th of each month