Our award-winning TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) team is passionate and enthusiastic about student success.
Mission: TRIO Student Support Services at Northern State University empowers students by providing a community of support and services that promote personal, academic, and professional growth and achievement.
Who We Serve
- First-generation college students
- Students who meet income qualifications, and/or
- Students with disabilities, according to U.S. Department of Education regulations
What We Do
- Individualized Academic Planning
- Major and Career Advice
- Graduate School Preparation
- Academic Workshops
- Service Learning and Leadership Activities
- Social and Cultural Events
- Residential Peer Mentoring
- Financial Literacy
- TRIO SSS Scholarships
By participating in the TRIO Student Support Services Program, eligible students can guarantee that they will receive the resources they need for academic and personal success.
How to Apply