The mission of the Registrar's Office is to provide and keep accurate records while maintaining legal and ethical behavior. The office is dedicated to simplifying procedures and helping all students - former, current, and prospective - in a respectful and professional manner.
The office is committed to enforcing the policies set forth by the Board of Regents and Northern State University as well as the core values. The office also continues to streamline vital information and educate the faculty, staff, and students in the proper avenues to follow to achieve their objectives.
The Registrar's Office, also known as Academic Records and Registration, can help with:
- Program and graduation requirements
- Transfer evaluations
- Sending transcripts
- Registering for classes (we provide forms including pre-requisite overrides, course overloads, internships/practicums/special projects and add slips)
- Veteran’s Education Benefits
- Verifying your enrollment for scholarships, insurance, loan deferments, etc.
- Information on NSU's Graduation Rates
Please contact us at 605-626-2012 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information, assistance and answers. Follow us on Facebook and check our page on myNSU (for current students) to receive updates regarding important dates and deadlines each semester.
NSU email is the official means of communicating at NSU. Please read any emails received from our staff:
Peggy Hallstrom, registrar
Stephanie Hawkinson, assistant registrar
Carlee Miller, program assistant and veterans' benefits certifying official
NSU Registrar's Office Feedback
Please complete this brief, confidential survey to help us serve you better.