The South Dakota Board of Regents will meet Aug. 2-4 at Lewis and Clark Resort Lodge in Yankton.
Please note: Due to the location, there will be no Zoom option and the meeting will not be webcast through sd.net.
Agenda items include:
- Strategic Planning: Governance – Mission Statements
- Strategic Planning: Governance – Financial Aid Analysis Student Information System Review
- Strategic Planning: Access and Affordability – First Day Access
- Strategic Planning: Access and Affordability – Transfer Initiatives
- Senate Bill 55 Updates – Academic and Finance
- Senate Bill 55 – Academic Program Duplication Review
- Graduation Lists
- Revised BOR Policy 2:7 – Undergraduate General Education Curriculum, and Repeal BOR Policy 2:26 – Associate Degree General Education Curriculum (Second Reading)
- Revised BOR Policy 2:13 – Third Party Requests for Academic Credit (Second Reading)
- FY23 Minnesota Reciprocity Agreement
- BOR Policy 2:XX Accreditation (First Reading)
- New BOR Policies 2:5, 2:5:1, 2:5:2, 2:5:3, and 2:5:4 – Seamless Transfer of Credit (Second Reading)
The full agenda can be found at this link.