NSU Facilities Manager Monte Mehlhoff has issued a regional sports complex construction update.
Barnett Center Addition:
- Drywall is starting to be hung, with rough-ins nearing completion on second floor.
- Framing is wrapping up in the locker rooms and drywall contractors will move down to first level upon completion of second level.
- Roof membrane is installed, and air handling units set on the roof.
- Metal panel installation is nearing completion on BC addition, and contractors will move over to stadium
- Lower seating bench seating is starting to be installed.
- Aluminum decking for upper Wolves Club chair back seating is being installed.
- CMU block walls are being installed on second level concourse
Restrooms and Concessions
- Framing of interior walls is taking place on third, fourth and fifth levels.
- EPDM Roof System is being installed
- Field turf subgrade, field curb and drainage is all completed. Fine grading will take place in spring and field turf will be installed.
- Metal panels are starting to be installed on grandstand exterior facades.
- Continuing all concrete and flatwork as weather allows
- Installing all below grade utilities for concessions/restroom structure and press/suite area.
- Concrete floor slabs are being poured.