Great Plains East, located on the eastern edge of our residential quad, is one of NSU's two newest residence halls.
Great Plains East is home to the honors and TRIO living/learning communities.
- This three-story, co-ed hall has accommodations for approximately 151 students
- Interior design consists of 10 residential pods, with each single-sex pod housing 16 students in eight double rooms
- Each pod provides a living space, community bathroom and private bathroom for its residents
- Each room includes two built-in closets, movable dressers, desks chairs and bunkable beds
- A large laundry room, kitchen space, meeting room and lounge space are available on the first floor
- Great Plains East is the location of Northern’s POD convenience store and Papa John’s Pizza
- Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for high-speed internet
Great Plains East Room Layout