The South Dakota Board of Regents will meet via teleconference on June 24.
Northern State University is impacted by various items on the BOR’s agenda, including:
- Informal Budget Hearings
- NSU – BSEd in Social Science
- NSU – Trust and Financial Advising (Graduate)
- NSU – AS in Business Administration (Huron)
- Inactive Status and Program Termination Requests – BHSU, NSU, DSU, SDSU, & USD
- Guaranteed Admission Agreement – SDSU & NSU
- MOU – NSU & Huron Community Campus
- FY21 Fee M&R Projects
- FY21 General Funds M&R Allocations and Projects
- Program Review Reports
- Capital Projects List
- Program Productivity Review
The complete agenda can be viewed on the SDBOR website.