The South Dakota Board of Regents will meet Dec. 9-10 via Zoom teleconference.
Northern State University is impacted by various items on the BOR agenda, including:
- Joint Meeting of the Board of Regents, Board of Education Standards Meeting, and Board of Technical Education to Focus on Attainment – Setting the Stage to Success through Student Enrollment and Student Success
- Graduation Lists
- BOR Policy 1.6 – Appointment, Authority and Responsibilities for the Presidents and Superintendents (First and Final Reading)
- Inactive Status and Program Termination Requests – NSU & USD
- COVID-19 Resolution Extension
- FY22 HEFF M&R Projects
- FY22 Auxiliary System M&R Projects
- BOR Policy 5:5:4 – Tuition and Fees: Fees (Second Reading)
- Interim Actions of the Executive Director
- Capital Projects List
- Student Debt Analyses
- SDSBVI Comprehensive Plan for Special Education
- BOR Policy 4:16 – Military Service and Veterans Rights (First Reading)
View the complete agenda here.