This three-story hall offers a mix of suites for either two people in one bedroom or four people in two bedrooms, and numerous four-person, two-bedroom semi-suites. Get a look inside, take our virtual tour of Wolves Memorial Suites.
- NSU's first LEED-certified hall, Wolves Memorial was designed and built according to environmentally friendly principles, including recycling rooms to encourage our students to be environmentally friendly as well!
- Spacious kitchen space for residents on all three floors
- Coin- and card-operated laundry facilities on every floor
- Study rooms, study coves and social gathering spaces available throughout the building
- Each bedroom includes a wardrobe with drawer space, desk, and chair for each roommate, as well as bunkable beds
- Suites are furnished with seating in the living room spaces
- Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and each room is wired for high speed internet
Wolves Memorial Hall Room Layouts
Two-Person, One-Bedroom Suite
Four-Person, Two-Bedroom Semi-Suite
Four-Person, Two-Bedroom Suite