Learning while earning!
Openings are announced each semester based on the expected number of openings in the upcoming semester.
Technology fellows work in a designated area for 10 hours and participate in one hour of training each week. Optional course credit is available.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- South Dakota resident (university), U.S. resident (E-learning);
- Completion of 32 credit hours per academic year;
- Technology interest, skills or knowledge
The application deadline is Nov. 22 (or until filled) for spring openings and April 15 (or until filled) for fall openings.
Please prepare the following:
- Cover letter describing your interest and skills;
- Resume to include cumulative GPA, grade level and major/minor;
- Contact information for two professional references
Send application to:
Northern State University
1200 S. Jay Street
Aberdeen, SD 57401
Please contact Jason Henslee with questions about the program and/or the application process.