A campus visit is the best way to experience first-hand all that awaits you at Northern State University. Check out where you'll live, eat and study. You can also meet our dedicated faculty members, and see for yourself the $100 million in renovations to our campus. If you have any immediate questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to visiting with you soon!
Our most popular options! Campus visits provide an opportunity to interact with either current students or admissions counselors, consider academic interests and explore our beautiful campus. There are also options to meet with Financial Aid and faculty (if schedules allow). Monday-Friday visits also receive a free Northern t-shirt and coupon to the Wolf Shoppe! Book your on-campus visit:
Northern Bound Day (TBD)
Tour campus with other prospective students, ask questions about admissions and financial aid, meet with current Northern students and faculty, eat in the Wolves Den, and learn more about your prospective field of study. In addition, we are also offering complimentary tickets to that weekend's NSU athletic events (football, soccer and volleyball). Let us roll out the maroon carpet for you! Registration is now closed.
College and School Specific Events
- Nov. 8 School of Education Virtual Open House
- Jan. 8, 2023 Friends of the Arts / NSU Young Artist Competition
- Jan. 19, 2023 Annual S.D. Jazz Festival (contact Dr. Manhart)
- Feb. 17-18, 2023 Fine Arts Invitational
- Mar. 5, 2023 College of Arts and Sciences Virtual Open House
- Mar. 8, 2023 Region 2 National History Day (contact Dr. Ric Dias or Dr. Dave Grettler)
- Mar. 30, 2023 Northern S.D. Science and Mathematics Fair
- April 19, 2023 Northern S.D. Math Contest
You are welcome on all tours! Come to campus to find out about the admissions process, application and transcripts, academic areas of study, financial aid and housing.
If you've taken college classes from NSU in the past - but didn't complete a degree - you are welcome on all tours! Visit campus and find out the process for returning to Northern.