Northern offers a variety of programs, including:
- Banking and Financial Services (offered 100% online)
- Counseling (School and Clinical Mental Health)
- Teaching and Learning (offered online)
- Leadership and Administration (offered online)
- Music Education, MME (offered online)
- Sport Performance and Leadership
- Educational Studies (with new emphasis that leads to secondary teacher certification)
At Northern, earning an advanced degree doesn’t have to mean losing valuable time at work. Several of our courses and programs are offered online, taught by top-notch faculty. Hybrid courses, which combine online and an abbreviated on-campus component, are also available in some programs. Whether you’re ready to move directly to a graduate program after completing your undergraduate degree or you’re a professional looking to advance your education, Northern is the place to be.
Through its graduate programs, Northern identifies people with outstanding abilities and encourages them to prepare for leadership positions in their fields.