Williams Library is committed to providing user-centered service, collections, and facilities in support of teaching, learning, and research across the NSU community.
The staff of Williams Library values:
- User-centered service in all facets of the library and in the classroom
- A high-quality collection built around NSU's academic priorities
- Cooperation and collaboration with the campus community
- Intellectual curiosity and freedom
- A safe, welcoming facility for all
History of Williams Library
"A good library of useful books" is how the library was described in 1909.
Williams Library Staff
Our experienced and dedicated staff are committed to supporting the library's vision and values.
Williams Library's collection includes print, database, manuscript and digital resources.
Learn what's required when you check out materials from Williams Library.