The Board of Regents will meet in Vermillion and via Zoom on June 22-23.
NSU-related agenda items include:
- Informal Budget Hearings
- New program request: NSU – AS in Digital Entrepreneurship
- New certificate request: BHSU, DSU, NSU, SDSMT, SDSU & USD – American Civic Traditions (Undergraduate)
- New Site Requests: NSU – BA and Minor in Criminal Justice (Online)
- Accelerated Master's Agreement – NSU BA in Sociology & USD Master of Social Work
- BOR Policy 4:49 Revisions – Multi-Year Employment Contracts (Second Reading)
- M&R Projects
- Program Review Reports
- Interim Actions of the Executive Director
- Capital Projects List
- New BOR Policies 2:5, 2:5:1, 2:5:2, 2:5:3, and 2:5:4 – Seamless Transfer of Credit (First Reading)
- Revised BOR Policy 2:7 – Undergraduate General Education Curriculum, and Repeal BOR Policy 2:26 – Associate Degree General Education Curriculum (First Reading)
- Revised BOR Policy 2:13 – Third Party Requests for Academic Credit (First Reading)
The full agenda and Zoom information can be found at this link.