The South Dakota Board of Regents will meet Oct. 5-6 in Madison.
Agenda items impacting Northern include:
- New BOR Policy 2:36 – Accreditation (Second Reading)
- New Site Request: NSU – MSEd in Education Studies (Online)
- Accelerated Program Request – USD – Master of Social Work (MSW)
- FY23 Operating Budget
- Capital Projects List
- Human Resources Transformation
- HEFF Cash Flow Statement
- SDSBVI School Improvement Plan
- SDSBVI Comprehensive Plan for Special Education
- BOR Policies 1:10:1 through 1:10:6 – University Mission Statements (First and Final Reading)
- BOR Policy 1:10:8 – SDSBVI Mission Statement (First and Final Reading)
- Revised BOR Policy 4:4 – Non-Faculty Exempt Employment Provisions; BOR Policy 4:7 – Grievance – Faculty; and BOR Policy 4:14 – Faculty Remediation and Remediation Procedures (First Reading)
The full agenda, along with Zoom information, can be found at this link.