The Northern Innovation and Startup Center works with innovators, nonprofits, and rural communities to launch tech startups and create more digital jobs in Aberdeen and northeastern South Dakota.
By embracing technology, celebrating innovation, and encouraging a fail-forward mentality among entrepreneurs, we aim to strengthen and diversify the economy in northeastern South Dakota.
The Northern Innovation and Startup Center strives to build a culture of tech entrepreneurship, create cohesive pathways, and offer events and workshops to help aspiring entrepreneurs turn their concepts into companies.
Learn More about the Center
Workshops, events, and programs
- Ideas Workshop: Learn how to monetize your idea through the ideation process
- Tech Workshops: Elevate your startup through technology and innovation
- Idea to Market Program: Build your business one step at a time through the incubation process
- Community Champions Network: Connect and celebrate the remarkable entrepreneurial achievements happening in the region
- Coworking Space: Utilize a shared space to grow your startup