Kramer Hall, a residence hall located on the south side of campus west of the Barnett Center, offers suite-style university housing.
With a variety of four-person suites, two-person semi-suites and three-person semi-suites, Kramer is an ideal choice for many NSU upperclassmen.
- Remodeled co-ed hall accommodating approximately 90 residents; with handicapped accessibility
- Honors Northern's ninth president, J. Howard Kramer, who saw the development and construction of seven new buildings during his presidency from 1956 to 1968
- Suites and semi-suites include extra-long twin beds, a micro-fridge, and bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. Desks, chairs, couches, tables, dressers and wardrobes vary
- All floors have a lobby area with a TV and kitchen. Laundry is located on the first floor.
- Wireless internet access is located throughout the hall, and individual rooms are wired for students to utilize high-speed internet