At Northern, selecting and ordering textbooks is managed 100 percent online at the NSU Online Bookstore.
- Quick ordering process – complete your order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook and rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60 percent off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Post and sell any textbook year-round
- A free economy shipping week with no minimum purchase during the third week before the term begins. After that, free economy shipping is available with a minimum purchase of $49 (not including Marketplace)
How does it work?
1. Log in with NSU account
2. Select textbooks
3. Check out & Deliver
- The NSU Online Bookstore operates completely online at northern.textbookx.com.
- Visit the website to order online and have your textbooks shipped to you (digital course material access is emailed).
- All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed on a personalized page when you log in with your student account.
- Students are encouraged to order textbooks before the start of the term and deliver to their homes. Students who are on campus can choose delivery to campus.
For T-shirts, hoodies, hats, and other Wolf gear, as well as gifts, school supplies, and snacks, visit the Wolf Shoppe on campus. Please note: textbooks are NOT for sale at the Wolf Shoppe.