Northern has partnered with EAB to create a strategic enrollment management plan.
Working Group Membership
Working Group Outline
STRATEGIC ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT NEWS
About the Enrollment Management Council
The EMC consists of members from Enrollment, Student Affairs, Technology, Academic Affairs, Institutional Research and Student Success. The council meets at least twice a month.
In accordance with Northern State University’s strategic priorities and actions, the EMC will oversee and coordinate development and implementation of a campus growth strategy and comprehensive strategic enrollment plan.
The plan will focus on growing enrollment and credit hour production across all degree/credential options and increasing retention and program completion for all students. Data will inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Sean Blackburn, dean of students
- Dr. Debbi Bumpous, vice president of technology/chief information officer (chair)
- Layton Cooper, director of admissions
- Dr. Erin Fouberg, associate vice president for academic affairs
- Dr. Marcus Garstecki, chief enrollment management officer
- Britt Lorenz. executive director of student success
- Dr. Brenda Mammenga, institutional research and assessment director
- Becky Pribyl, director of financial aid
For EMC meeting agendas and other details, please visit the myNSU Enrollment Management Council site.
According to its website, EAB's (formerly Education Advisory Board) mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger.
EAB helps schools support students from enrollment to graduation and beyond through:
- Institutional Strategy
- Marketing and Enrollment
- Data and Analytics
EAB partners with schools at all levels as well as corporations worldwide.